Forklift Licence & Forklift Training Melbourne &
Melbourne, Dandenong, Mornington Peninsula, Epping, Hallam, Sunshine, Laverton, Bendigo, Ballarat, Shepparton, Sale, Geelong, Warrnambool, Seymour, Wangaratta, Sunbury, Echuca, Albury, Kyabram, Wodonga, Mildura.
Victorian Forklift Assessments have been providing Forklift Licence and Forklift Training services to individuals, large and small businesses throughout Melbourne and Regional Victoria for over 10 years.
We will come to your factory, depot, warehouse, business and conduct our fully accredited Forklift Training & Forklift Licencing course onsite. We also offer refresher courses and training for specific tasks as required.
What makes us different to other Forklift Training organisations in Melbourne and Regional Victoria is our flexibility. Our services are available 24/7 meaning that if a client requires us to train an employee on the night shift or afternoon shift or on the weekend then that’s when we turn up. There are no additional charges for after hours service or for travel fees. Many of our clients run 24 hour operations and having to reassign employees to business hour shifts for training purposes is both expensive and inconvenient.
The other big advantage of our onsite forklift training program is that the training takes place on the forklift which an employee uses. Better still the training takes place in the environment where the work takes place meaning that we can bring to your attention the things that Worksafe focus on and we train on the typical tasks undertaken by the employee. We will also give you advice on how to comply with Workplace Safety and OH&S responsibilities.
As well as being an accredited Forklift Training & Assessment organisation we also hold the following accreditations:
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Education and Management
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment (TAA)
- Certificate IV Transport and Warehousing
- 13 Years Experience in Designing & Delivering Training Programs
These qualifications allow us to assist our clients with:
- Floor Traffic Management
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Fire / Emergency Warden Training
- First Aid (CPR, Level 2 New, Level 2 Refresher)
- (The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends this is done every year)
- Dangerous Goods (spill, Acceptance, Storage and Handling, Shipping)
- Health and Safety Rep (Newly Elected / Refresher)
- Other Materials Handling Equipment
Our prices are very competitive and our level of customer service and expertise is what our 5 star reputation is built on.
Contact us on (0400) 463 005.