Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaners, Odour Removal, Carpet & Fabric Protection
With over 30 years in the cleaning industry Dryrite Carpet Cleaning Melbourne have established a reputation for Quality, Price and Customer Service second to none.
Dryrite Carpet Cleaning Melbourne have developed a 5 step cleaning process which has proven to be the most effective for carpets regardless of their age.
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Step 1 – Inspect Carpet and Identify Types of Stains.
- Step 2 – Pre Vacuum with Commercial Grade High Powered Vacuum Cleaner.
- Step 3 – Spot the Stains with Appropriate Stain Remover / Pre-Spray remaining carpet with safe, environmentally friendly cleaning solution.
- Step 4 – Apply Dry Cleaning method. (Rotary Bonnet Method) – agitates the carpet to separate the pile and remove marks, soil & stains.
- Step 5 – Rake Carpet to lift pile and aerate carpet, leaving carpet soft, fluffy & clean again.
It might sound simple, even obvious but the truth is that most Melbourne Carpet Cleaning companies will simply begin to clean your carpets with hot water / steam / dry cleaning without taking the preliminary steps to ensure that your carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible without having to use dangerous chemicals.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Rugs & Floor Runners
- Car Seats & Car Carpets
- Dining Chairs
- Stairs & Hallways
For an obligation FREE QUOTE or for Carpet Cleaning bookings contact us online or by calling (03) 9802 5599.